While there are plenty of financial institutions out there, there is only one that has the privilege of serving the professionals of Kettering Heath. That’s us – the experts at KH Credit Union. To us “Caring For Your Financial Health” isn’t just a tagline. It’s our way of doing business.
Our history goes back more than five decades to 1964 when a few employees of the hospital established the credit union. The reason? To offer affordable and accessible financial services to their coworkers.
Today we continue to serve the Kettering Health healthcare workers, their families and associated networks. We provide quality financial products and services delivered in a professional, courteous, timely, and, most importantly, accessible manner. As the hospital grows and thrives, so do we.
You take care of people. We do the same and are honored to provide a “Caring For Your Financial Health” experience.
Become a Member Today!
Board of Directors
The nine members of the KH Credit Union Board of Directors are elected from among the members of the Credit Union. They have unlimited terms of office, but three are up for reelection, on a rotating basis, at the annual elections. Members of the Board serve without compensation.
- Chair – Krysti Jordan
- Vice Chair – Matt Dabbelt
- Secretary – Joe Feller
- Treasurer – Bradley Mader
- Director – Don Groff
- Director – Catherine Heath
- Director – Peggy Smith
- Director – Michael Berry
- Director – Michael Mewhirter
- Ensure that the Credit Union adheres to State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure the protection of members’ assets in the Credit Union by establishing internal controls.
- Establish long-term strategic plans.
- Appoint a Director to manage the Senior Management Staff; who in-turn direct the daily operations of the Credit Union and its employees.
- Set the time and place of the monthly Board meetings.
- Receive the reports, and review the financial statements, of the Credit Union.
- Appoint Audit Committee members annually.
- Fill vacancies on the Board of Directors and the committees.
- Approve annual operating budgets.
- Review and set rates for loans and savings.
- Set the maximum amount of loans and shares.
- Approve loan policies recommended by management.
- Establish policies and procedures for investing the Credit Union’s funds.
- Authorize short-term operational borrowing.
- Review the affairs of the organization and approve critical business relationships.
- Bradley Mader – President
- Stephanie Etienne – Vice President
- Sherrie Perkins – Director of Lending
- Courtney McGuffee – Operations Manager